Sunday, May 20, 2007

D. I. S. C. O.


School days are the best of your life (apparently) so what better way to spend a saturday night than reliving those times at the School Disco. But this time the skirt was shorter, the shirt was tighter and there wasn't a single royal blue v neck jumper in sight.


Anyone for a chut?




Sandra, V, Ali and me



I was able to truly reminisce on the Hetton Comp days when I bumped into another Compa on the dance floor (who was in the year below but I have no idea who he is). What are the odds of a) bumping into someone from Hetton in London and b) actually talking to that person when there were at least 600-700 other people in the place. I was disappointed he wasn't wearing the blue and gold striped tie and crested blazer but school days certainly came crashing back with some good old Bowes/Lambton House rivalry.


No comments: